Sunday, August 1, 2010

Vacation

I just back from vacation! We saw all but 2 temples in Utah, 3 in Idaho, 1 in Billings MT, and 1 in Nevada. We went to Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore, Cheyenne Frontier Days, we also saw Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley in concert. We saw a lot of beautiful country and had an absolute blast!
St. George Temple

Look for seven windows (directions to Buffi's house)

Kelly rolling down the hill at Manti.

Ogden Temple

Logan Temple

Idaho Falls

Idaho Falls Temple

The moon sitting on the temple

The Yellowstone

Lower Yellowstone Falls

A Buffalo that was right outside our cabin door

A nice little buck right next to our cabin

This looks like nothing but there is actually a grizzly and her cubs :)

This is the reason I live in AZ :) Elevation 12,000+

Billings, MT temple


Las Vegas NV temple

4 comments:

J+C+4=FUN said...

I am jealous! I love all those temples and places. I remember going to those when I was little. I'm glad you had fun. Nice pictures too. They look so real.

Melissa, Geoff, and Mina said...

Looks like a lot of fun! My kind of vacation: temples and nature, oh, and family, too :)

Becky Fernandez said...

looks like a good time! i loved your pictures. makes me want to get to yellowstone, as it has been too long! thanks for sharing!

Jessica Caldwell said...

So jealous it looks like an awesome vacation. I love all the picture of the water falls so beautifull.