Sunday, January 24, 2010

Spontaneous

I am often accused of being a bit on the spontaneous side of things so I thought I would outline me day. I returned home from church and decided that I would check the Internet to see some pictures of the snow in Flagstaff. I went to one site and saw some scenery pictures of the areas surrounding Flag. One of those pictures being the Grand Falls. I didn't think much of it. That lead me to looking at Kodi's blog. No pictures of the snow there. I then moved to Jim's blog. (Nice pictures there by the way!) Anyways... I determined that it has been some time since I have posted to my blog. I started thinking...what would make a good post...hmmmm. The wheels started movin. I thought maybe the Grand Falls would be running with all this moisture. Then I thought, there might be snow on them. That lead to wow that would be a nice drive. I then had to think of who to take...Lelia's mom wanted to go once upon a time. So...call Lelia. 30 minutes later we were on the road headed to the falls. They were running and it was a beautiful day for a drive. The best part was all the mud puddles along the way. Lelia would scream and her girls would laugh. It was the best!!!! My poor truck is covered in mud but what a great day. On the way home we decided to stop in Joseph City so Lelia could give her brother-in-law a haircut. That lead to Lelia getting her eyebrows waxed. The first thing I knew...I was in the chair getting mine waxed as well. Now that is a first! How is that for a spontaneous day? :) I tell you...what we won't do for a blog post!!!

3 comments:

Jessica Caldwell said...

How I love getting my eye brow's waxed, it is fun and so much easier then plucking thats for sure. Plus it lasts so much longer, the maintance is easy

Melissa, Geoff, and Mina said...

I love it! Did you take any pics of the falls? I haven't been out there since my freshman year at NAU (you know how long ago that was!) I'd love to see them again, too.

Amanda Griggs said...

I spontaneously got my eye brows waxed a few years ago for the first time, and now I'm hooked! It's only $5 every 8 weeks to get them done, and I'm not cursing with every pluck!

You are so funny, I love it!