Thursday, January 28, 2010

Night out

I decided that I needed a night on the town. So...I called Tracy and asked if Hesston could go to the movie. I then called Abbie to ask if Riley could go to the movie. Off we went. Hesston and I slid off the road while going to get Riley. Good thing for 4-wheel drive. We were back on the road in no time. We got the movie and Riley busted out her money that she had earned to go to the movie. She wanted to pay her own way. She brought two five dollar bills but she gave one to Hesston so he could pay his way. She bought the movie and he bought the snacks. They are too cute. On the way home I learned that summer is a girl and winter is a boy and that we need to go home and tell our parents. They just made me laugh. What a great way to end the day!

2 comments:

Sharron said...

Smart girl, sounds like these two will keep your head on straight!

Welcome back, I've missed your posts!!

J+C+4=FUN said...

Could you come get my kids next time :) I'm know a blogger.