Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mom



We had an activity at the church tonight and they asked me to bring my dummy. Mom has always told me exactly what I need to do to improve my roping so I let her put her advice into action. It is one of those "do as I say not as I do moments":) One thing is for sure...mom is such an example to all. She willingly accepts a calling as enrichment leader at age 75 even though she has trouble getting around. She is involved and has a smile on her face. She still seeks to be positive each day no matter her trial. She was out on her walker this last Saturday cleaning up the weeds because she cannot stand things to look trashy. She is a go getter and someone that I want to be like more and more each day. I count it a treasure to be her daughter.

1 comment:

Tamra and Jim said...

you nailed it. She truly is an example of enduring devotion. She amazes me. jim