Friday, October 17, 2008

A lot can happen in a few weeks

Here are the latest pictures from the house project. The first here is the rock ditch for the electric line. I am thankful for Mike, Ryan R, Kenny, and Lisa for all that they have done to get it ready. It was a huge undertaking but it is in!



Everything is just about set here to lay concrete.


The foundation is poured!






The framing begins.


And now...we have shape!
These are the pillars on the porch.
Mom coming for an inspection...
The wrap goes on.
Ready for the roof.

Roof almost complete. Porches framed. Just about ready for shingles.









3 comments:

Shelley & Scott said...

Wow, Karalyn! I'm so excited to see you have a blog. It's so much better for keeping in touch. And I'm so excited for you that you're getting to build your own house. How exciting is that? You're a real grown-up now. I wish I could build my own house. Maybe someday. I'll add you to my blog list so I can stalk your blog now. Good to see pictures of you at least. Take care!

Holli McHot Hot said...

WOW i remember when that was just peice of land in the middle of nowhere! i am so excited for you! How have you been? it has truely been forever since we have talked! we are going to have to find a time to catch up! I miss you so much! 143!

Eldredge Family said...

WOW!!! Aunt Karalyn your home looks amazing! It is so much fun to have your own home! Tell Grandma I said hello and I love her!