Wednesday, September 24, 2008

House is under way!

We finally broke ground on the house!
I have been taking pictures each day and have been shamed into posting...thanks Tamra. Don't worry, I will include more pictures of the cats as well.


I have to put the chief in charge first. Ryan is the best! He has been down here almost every weekend and has helped me so much. I can't believe how much he does for everyone. Thanks to him and Mike for making this house a reality with all of the ground breaking stuff. I treasure the family and am so thankful for them.







The septic tank...first thing to go in, one of the last things to work.














I could not help but take this picture. The septic tank works fine. As Laren put it, tis a little breezy but works fine as long as you close your eyes:)






This is the start of the trench from you know where. It is in solid rock and has been a pain but we are getting there.







3 comments:

Jana said...

Awesome!!!! I'm excited to see it's progrsss!!!

Cathryn said...

Ok, so you are building your own house? Wow! Whoa. I am tired just thinking of all the work.

Tamra said...

I love the pics of the house project. Looks like you have some good help. The ones you threw in there of the cats are pretty funny. I'm excited you're getting your house done.