Thursday, June 25, 2009

Embarrassment strikes again!


So, I just completely embarrassed myself again! We were on break during my voice class. There was a chair that looked very comfortable in the front so I sat down. I was experimenting with how far I could lean back. Now, I know that I have been taught to never lean back but some of us have to learn the hard way. It might be at this point that I need to remind you that I am not a small person. So, in my zest to see how far I could lean back...I gave it a good push...the weight of my body and the force combined. The chair continued past the normal stopping point! I did a complete somersault off the chair right there in front of my classmates! The base was sitting on the ground and the chair portion was laying on the floor! All I could do was lay there and laugh! What an idiot!

4 comments:

Sharron said...

LOL well Karolyn, it's good to hear from you after so long. You really should know better than that by this time, silly girl!

Sarah is looking into this program, let us know what you think of it. OK?

Jessica Caldwell said...

Aunt Karolyn that is so freakin funny. I'm sorry for your embarrassment though that sucks.

Tamra and Jim said...

It's just too bad someone didn't have a camera handy. haha Welcome to the world of self-embarrassment. I do it all the time. haha

Mariah said...

Thanks for the good laugh...dumb comfy chairs. I sat on a fence, up at the church camp by Tucson, and broke it right in front of half the institute that was already at the activity. Don't you wish these things would happen at home with no one looking?