Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Latest in embarrassing moments

I thought I would start my blogging experience in a typical Karalyn manner...

So, I got out of my truck on Tuesday morning and began the process of unloading my books to head into class. I set the computer bag on the ground and reached in to grab the other book bag and a drink. As I reached down to grab my computer bag and move it in order to close the truck door...you guessed it, the bag did not move as desired and there I was in the middle of the NAU parking lot sitting on my fanny. I quickly surveyed the area to make sure no one I knew had seen this unfortunate event. On the brighter note, I did not spill the drink! I laughed out loud, gathered my composure, and headed into the building. I am sure that whomever the people were that drove by had a very good laugh throughout the remainder of the day!

2 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

Oh yes, I wish I had been a fly on the wall. haha How funny. I'm sure you'll be glad when you classes are over for the summer. You've been so busy. Welcome to the blogging world! I added you as a link on mine. I'll be checking in for sure.

Kodi Mortensen said...

You didn't tell us about that one. Maybe it took some time to get over!!